We do not disclose any non public information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. The Commercial Bank has protected it’s customer’s information since 1901. Our motto is “Safety, Service, & Silence”.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION NOTICE
The Commercial Bank has a comprehensive written Information Security Program to safeguard and protect customer records and information. To ensure that customer information remains secure, do not include sensitive information such as social security numbers or account numbers in any E-mails to the bank, as it is not encrypted.
At The Commercial Bank, we're committed to protecting your privacy and security. We will never initiate a request for sensitive information from you via email (ie., Social Security Number, Personal ID, Password, or account number). We strongly suggest that you do not share your Personal ID, Password, or account number with anyone, ever. (Important: If you're a Commercial Bank customer and have replied to such an email, please immediately call The Commercial Bank at 325-347-6324.)
For more information or questions regarding this statement, contact the bank at:
THE COMMERCIAL BANK
P O BOX 40
100 MOODY STREET
MASON, TEXAS 76856
To report lost or stolen debit card, please call The Commercial Bank at 325-347-6324, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Before or after business hours, please call SHAZAM at 800-590-4793.
To report lost or stolen checks, please call The Commercial Bank at 325-347-6324, Monday through Friday during normal business hours
Take five minutes and think about how you can protect yourself from identity theft:
- Never give your personal information to people that you don’t know and trust.
- Don’t be taken by phishing scams asking for your personal or financial.
- Know who you’re dealing with before providing personal information to mail order, telephone, or Internet merchants.
- Keep your passwords secure and always shred documents containing sensitive information.
- Review your bank statement monthly and your credit report annually.
- Enroll in LifeLock, a service that protects your personal information from identity fraud – Key Club account members are eligible for a discount. (Optional service and requires separate enrollment and addition cost on your behalf.)
If you think you’ve become a victim of identity theft:
- Call the Bank immediately at 325-347-6324.
- Contact the fraud department of any one of the three consumer reporting agencies to report the identity theft and request a “fraud alert”.
- File police report.
- Contact the fraud departments of your creditors.
- File a complaint with Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- For more information, visit consumer.gov.idtheft.
Transunion 800-680-7289 transunion.com
Equifax 800-525-6285 equifax.com
Experian 888-397-3742 experian.com
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF BANKING NOTICE
The Commercial Bank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against The Commercial Bank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below:
- In person or U.S. Mail:
- 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300
- Austin, Texas 78705-4294
- Phone Number: 877/276-5554
- Fax Number: 512/475-1313
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.dob.texas.gov